Salary: Scale 4 - spt 13-18 £26,298 - £28,752 (actual salary £23,023 - £25,171)
Contract Term: Permanent - Term Time Only
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Required from: 6th January 2020
Due to the retirement of a much valued member of our team, we are seeking to recruit a passionate, kind and committed EYFS practitioner to play a significant role in further strengthening our innovative Early Years practice here at The New North Academy.
We wish to recruit someone with a strong pedagogical understanding of how young children learn and make progress, together the energy and drive to contribute to delivering what our children deserve - an exceptional educational experience, supported by adults who are determined to make a difference.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Early Years educator to:
- Develop their career within a highly supportive environment;
- Be part of a friendly and enthusiastic team, who are passionate about their work;
- Work alongside a skilled, knowledgeable and experienced lead teacher, supported by a leadership team who genuinely value this phase of education and recognise the importance of high quality EYFS provision and early intervention
We are looking for someone who is…
- Passionate about education in the EYFS, and the powerful effect a high quality Early Years’ experience can have on the rest of a child’s schooling;
- A skilled and creative professional, with a warm personality;
- Knowledgeable about the most up-to-date research around effective early years practice, and supportive of our vision to embed excellence in all that we do;
- Ambitious for what can be achieved, and dedicated to going the extra mile so that children achieve their potential;
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and friendly children;
- A welcoming, experienced and hard-working team to be part of;
- An exciting place to work – with supportive colleagues, attractive buildings and amazing outdoor spaces
- A bright future. Leaders, governors and our whole school team are ambitious for our school’s future.
We have recently re-focused our vision for where our school can go. As a result, this is a really exciting time to be part of our school’s on-going development and allows potential candidates to share with us their own areas of particular strength.
Ofsted judged us to be ‘good’ in September 2016.
We expect all staff to share the school’s commitment to the protection and safety of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
A conversation with one of our school leaders prior to your application is warmly welcomed and can be easily arranged if you would like to find out more about the role available – please contact Mrs Sylvia Lefever-Jones to arrange this.
Closing Date: 13th November 2019
Interview Date: 26th November 2019