Laceby Acres Academy, part of the Enquire Learning Trust, is seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to work in either a KS1 or KS2 class from 24thFebruary 2020.
We are looking to appoint a reflective, highly motivated teacher who:
- Has the highest of expectations and an understanding of the concept of ‘beautiful work’
- Is an outstanding practitioner, who loves to learn
- Has a good understanding of how a school curriculum is developed
- Is ambitious and keen to progress in their teaching career
- Loves to work as a part of a team
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic and keen children who love learning
- the opportunity to work as part of a team alongside talented and committed staff
- opportunities to build and develop your career in an innovative and forward thinking environment
- access to professional development through the Enquire Learning Trust
To apply please return application forms by post, by hand or electronically to: Miss L Gale, Business Manager at email@example.com
We cannot accepts CV’s.
Visits to the school are recommended and warmly welcomed. If you wish to visit please contact Mrs D Taylor, 01472 320601 to arrange a convenient time.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.