Holiday Club – Play Club Supervisor
Scale: SC6 - £14.51 per hour
Casual contract – 8.15 am – 5.15 pm
Required: During School Holidays Only
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Play Club Supervisor for our Holiday Club with vision and energy to join our current team to provide an exciting, challenging and supportive provision for our extended day children.
- Be an innovative team player who is positive and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
- Plan and deliver a wide range of creative and enjoyable inside and outside activities for children aged between 4 and 11.
- Show an active commitment to your own Continuing Professional Development
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection.
We can offer:
- A focused environment where personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful
- The support of a committed Staff and Leadership team
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our school to find out more about Ainslie Wood. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact Lorraine Draper on 020 8523 7913, or email email@example.com. Completed forms should be returned FAO Headteacher.
Note: Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered.
Closing Date: 25th November 2019 9.30am
Interviews: 27th November 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check.