Unqualified Teacher Scale 1
Required for January 2020
We are looking for a motivational, energetic sports coach to support our children and class teachers to develop the skills and knowledge to make informed active choices in their life.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience of teaching or coaching children between the ages of 3 to 11.
- Experience of developing a programme of PE based skills for children to make progress in personal fitness and the areas of PE.
- Experience of working collaboratively with other adults in order to develop confidence, knowledge and skills in their own development of PE.
- Experience of leading a range of extra-curricular activities.
- A positive approach to behaviour management to ensure the safety and enjoyment of the children.
- An awareness of up-to-date Health and Safety and Safeguarding practices within a school setting.
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our school to find out more about Ainslie Wood. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact Lorraine Draper on 020 8523 7913, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms should be returned FAO Headteacher.
Note: Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered.
Closing Date: 25th November 2019 9.30am
Interviews: 27th November 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check.