We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, hardworking and highly flexible individual to support our Finance Support Services Team.
The post of Purchase to Pay Officer is based in the Finance Support Services Team, which forms part of the Audit, Procurement & Operational Finance Division.
As the Purchase to Pay Officer you will be responsible for:
- Processing creditor and housing benefit payment runs
- Processing purchase order runs
- Registration and processing of purchase order invoices
- Processing electronic payment files and travel requests
- Reconciling expenditure relating to the corporate credit and procurement card programmes
- Producing and checking data published under the local government transparency code
- Responding to supplier queries
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and hardworking individual to join our busy finance team. You should:
- be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- have excellent time management, organisational, and attention to detail skills
- be fully conversant with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- be adaptable to change
- be a great Team Player
- be flexible, and remain calm in a fast-paced environment
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Tim Murphy (Principal Finance Support Services Officer) on 0151 511 8505.
Interviews will be held on 2 December 2019.