Hours per week: 32.4
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: January 2020
Fixed term for: 1 year
Closing date: 15 November (9:00am)
Interview date: To be confirmed
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Chalkland Rise, Woodingdean, BN2 6RH, email: email@example.com
For further information contact the school office on (01273) 303328
The Governors of Rudyard Kipling Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspiring, highly motivated and enthusiastic year 2 teacher to cover maternity leave.
- Be keen to engage in continued professional development
- Be an excellent and creative classroom practitioner, keen to further develop your skills
- Have high expectations of pupil’s achievements and behaviour
- Instil a love of learning in your pupils
- Be committed to working as a team
- Be a positive role model to our children
We can offer you:
- A committed, dedicated and friendly team
- A supportive induction process
- Amazing children, who are proud and respectful of their school
- A lively, vibrant, face paced and energetic environment
- Wonderful school grounds, Forest School and access to the beautiful countryside for outdoor learning
Tours of the school: Visits to the school are welcome. If you would like to have a tour of the school to find out more about us, please contact the School Office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency's Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.