Home Care Support Worker Tudor House
20 hours per week– over a four week rota
Scale 4 £19,554 (pro rata) plus enhancements for sleep-ins , weekend , evenings, and bank holiday working.
Interview date: 20th November 2019
For an informal discussion, please contact Clare Brunt- (Practice Manager) on 01273 296462.
About the role
Tudor House is a residential short breaks service for disabled children and young people aged 8-18. We have been rated an outstanding service by Ofsted since 2008.
As a member of the team you will:-
- Be committed to providing opportunities for inclusion of the young people within the service and out in the community.
- Have a knowledge/experience of working with people with disabilities.
- Be able to manage challenging behaviour in a calm and professional manner.
- Be able to support young people with complex physical needs in all aspects of their daily living.
- Work on a rota basis, including weekends and evenings, to complete daily tasks and ensure high standards within the home.
Candidates will ideally possess an QCF level 3 (previously NVQ level 3) or equivalent, but if not should have a willingness to work towards one.
This position offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for anyone interested in progressing their career in the field of childcare.
For an informal chat please call Clare Brunt on 01273 296190