Casual - As and When Needed Basis
The Pantry Café & Kitchen is the new independent café destination for Reading - www.thepantrytownhall.co.uk.
We are looking for energetic, fun and smiling people to come and work with us here at the Town Hall.
You will be joining a fantastic team who have built an excellent reputation with fresh quality locally sourced food served to a very high standard.
About The Role
Your role will be
- To continually provide the best quality products and service to all cafe visitors.
- To work closely alongside the Executive Chef and the kitchen team.
- To maintain the highest of cleanliness standards strictly adhering to the food safety HACCP procedures and making sure any necessary paperwork is filled out and up to date.
- To have complete knowledge on Reading Town Hall and Café
The café is open 8am – 6pm, Monday – Saturday with shifts working on a rota basis.
You will be supporting the full time team in the café as and when they are required i.e. busy periods / permanent team members on holiday.
Every day you will have a warm and friendly approach to all our customers, engaging whenever possible and proactively keeping an upbeat atmosphere and rhythm in the café & kitchen.
You will have:
- Excellent customer service skills with an upbeat, friendly & professional personality.
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage (F&B) outlet.
- Successful background in providing excellent customer service.
In return we offer a good working environment and work life balance, friendly colleagues and a real opportunity to create your own reputation.
For more information on this position please contact email@example.com or call 0118 937 4952.