Part Time - 18.5 Hours Per Week
The Pantry Café & Kitchen is the new independent café destination for Reading - www.thepantrytownhall.co.uk
We are looking for energetic, fun and smiling people to come and work with us here at the Town Hall.
You will be joining a fantastic team who have built an excellent reputation with fresh quality locally sourced food served to a very high standard.
About The Role
Your role will be
- To continually provide the best quality products and service to all cafe visitors.
- To work closely alongside the Executive Chef and the kitchen team.
- To maintain the highest of cleanliness standards strictly adhering to the food safety HACCP procedures and making sure any necessary paperwork is filled out and up to date.
- To have complete knowledge on Reading Town Hall and Café
The café is open 8am – 6pm, Monday – Saturday with shifts working on a rota basis.
You will be working alongside the Café Supervisor and the Café Senior Front of House with the day to day running of the cafe.
Every day you will have a warm and friendly approach to all our customers, engaging whenever possible and proactively keeping an upbeat atmosphere and rhythm in the café & kitchen.
You will have:
- Excellent customer service skills with an upbeat, friendly & professional personality.
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage (F&B) outlet.
- Successful background in providing excellent customer service.
In return we offer a good working environment and work life balance, friendly colleagues and a real opportunity to create your own reputation.
We offer a supportive environment to grow and develop your career with the opportunity to put your ideas across. Innovation and ambition is strongly encouraged, and you’ll get a great feel for that working in our friendly and collaborative environment.
A competitive salary alongside a range of benefits including:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays (rising to 32 after service)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
For more information on this position please contact email@example.com or call 0118 937 4952.