• To ensure a high standard of cleanliness within the gift shop and promote a quality service to the public.
• To promote an excellent image of the centre and its staff at all times.
• To work effectively as a member of a team.
• To have an understanding of other job roles within the centre and to be able to provide cover if/when required.
• An inclusive and social working environment.
• Internal sports and social club opportunities.
• The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers and deliver great customer care.
• You will get to work on the door step of the picturesque Swinley forest.
This person would have a strong focus on customer service and the ability to deal with customers of all ages and backgrounds and to ensure that they have the best experience possible.
Interviews will be held in week commencing 25th November
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
Job Title - Duty Manager
Phone Number - 01344 354405
How to Apply
Please apply online (see below).
Please read the Application Pack before you apply for this job. It contains information that you will need to refer to when applying. Not referring to this information is likely to reduce your chances of success.
The Look Out Discovery Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff working with children/young people will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.