Temporary Contract for 6 months.
Winchester is steeped in history and this heritage is part of what makes our district such a special place to live, work, and visit. We are recognised for our innovation and achievements, whilst delivering high quality service to our customers and the community.
Business Support is part of the Transformation Team of Winchester City Council providing a range of services to internal and external customers. This includes receipt and sorting incoming post, document scanning and indexing, enveloping, outbound post and document verification services.
If you feel you have the necessary background, experience and skills to undertake this role we would like to hear from you. At Winchester City Council, we are committed to supporting and developing all our staff and creating a culture that is inclusive, innovative and enjoyable.
In return, we offer: an excellent package of benefits including:
• Salary up to £18,795 per annum
• Employer paid health cash plan
• Cycle to Work and Car Benefit salary sacrifice schemes
• Up to 32 days annual leave per year
• Flexible working arrangements
• 13 days additional flexi leave per year (subject to operational requirements)
• Option to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
• Free parking
• Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Discounted membership at the two leisure centres in the district
• Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
• Employee retail and shopping discounts
• Season Ticket loans
• Excellent working environment
• Support for continuous professional development
For further information about the role and requirements please see the Job Description below.
Closing date – 11th November 2019
Interview date – TBC