Fixed term for 2 years
Reading Borough Council has committed to an ambitious programme of change for the benefit of its customers and transform the way we deliver services. This exciting post is part of our team of experienced project management and change professionals.
About the role
The Business Analyst will primarily focus on delivering improvements in the way the Council’s services work leading improvement activities from initial concept through to implementation) by putting the customer at the heart of service delivery – focussing on the customer journeys, delivering service and performance improvement by reducing cost, delivering digital enabling solutions, achieving efficiency savings, and improving customer access.
We are looking for someone with:
- Significant experience of leading business process reviews and use of data gathering techniques
- Experience of delivery of process, organisational, technological (including digital enabling solutions) and business change
- Experience of working in a projects environment and developing business cases
- Experience in preparing and presenting clear and concise documentation and reports for a variety of purposes
- Proven experience of implementing projects working with 3rd party providers, suppliers or consultants in the delivery of appropriate technology, process and cultural change
- Experience in process automation
If you think you have the skills, energy and passion to work with us and make a difference we would love to hear from you!
We offer a supportive environment to grow and develop your career with the opportunity to put your ideas across. Innovation and ambition is strongly encouraged, and you’ll get a great feel for that working in our friendly and collaborative environment.
A competitive salary alongside a range of benefits including:
Local Government Pension Scheme
A range of flexible working options
24 days holiday plus public holidays (rising to 32 after service)
Childcare voucher scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loans
A range of local discounts
For more information on this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11th November
Interview Date: 27th November
Please note that these dates are indicative at this stage and may be subject to change