The Governors of St. John’s CE Primary School seek to make the appointment of a Teaching Assistant to work in KS1 department 26.25 hours per week, 9:00am to 3:15pm Monday to Friday, supporting the children and class teacher with interventions and general duties within the class. This is a fixed term post initially from Dec 2019 to Aug 2020
We are seeking a candidate who:
- is supportive of the distinctive Christian ethos of a church school
- is knowledgeable of the Year 1 curriculum
- has experience of delivering effective phonics interventions
- is hardworking, reliable, enthusiastic and caring
- enjoys ensuring high standards of support are delivered across the whole Curriculum
- has the ability to think on their feet and use their initiative
- is a team player and demonstrates a flexible approach.
This position is part time, term time only, please note the salary quoted is full time equivalent. If successful the salary received will be paid on a pro-rata basis.