We are looking to recruit a Teaching & Learning Assistant – Literacy Support and Special Educational Needs.
24.5 Hours Per Week Term Time Only
If you are looking for a rewarding role that supports the learning and development of the children in our school, we would love to hear from you.
You have the chance to be part of a strong school community making a difference to children’s futures. You will work in a large three form entry infant school with a nursery class in South Reading. The school is part of the successful Whitley Excellence Cluster.
The school offers you:
- friendly and enthusiastic pupils who are really keen to learn
- high aspirations for staff and pupils
- good opportunities for training and development
- a supportive working environment, characterised by variety and personal challenge
- inspirational leadership
- fantastic staff who make up a dedicated team
- extensive and attractive grounds with excellent outdoor provision for each year group
You will offer the school:
- commitment to pupil welfare
- energy and a sense of purpose
- a focus on achievement and personal development of the pupils
- a commitment to the school community
Visits to the school to meet staff and pupils are most welcome.
Application packs are available to download via the school website www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk or from the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5473
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough application forms.
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.