We have various Permanent & Fixed Term positions available at Wilson Primary School and Oxford Road Community School from January 2020.
If you want to work in a setting which celebrates cultural diversity, values community and strives to provide the very best opportunities for every child, coupled with exciting prospects for personal development, then our newly formed Federation could be the place for you.
The role would be based at one school however with opportunities for professional development through the sharing of pedagogy, practice and training.
Our happy, creative and child centred schools, are looking for talented teachers to work as part of our dedicated teams.
The roles would suit NQT or experienced teachers.
We can offer you:
- Dedicated and supportive staff
- A positive, caring and forward thinking atmosphere
- Work life balance and staff wellbeing initiatives
- Supportive parents and governors
- An active role in contributing to the shared vision of the Federation
- Opportunities for self-development across both schools
- An empowering NQT induction programme
- Highly motivated and hardworking
- Committed to high quality learning and able to promote high standards of pupil achievement
- Creative and have a sense of humour
- Dedicated to the life of our school community.
Visits to both schools are encouraged and welcomed. Please contact the school offices on
0118 937 5573 (Wilson) and 0118 937 5511 (Oxford Road)
Further information regarding this position can be found on either school website
To apply, please download one application form from either website. Please state if you have a preference for one of the schools.
Completed forms must be received by the closing date. Full time positions required, part time may be considered.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position requires an enhanced DBS check.
This post is exempt from section 4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.