If you live here, work here or just visit, you will already know Reading is a great place and at Reading Borough Council we’re dedicated to making it even better. Key to this is ensuring our workforce is equipped for the challenge – this is where you come in.
Reading Sport and Leisure is looking for, Les Mills Body Pump and Body Balance Coaches and Zumba to join our team.
You will be enthusiastic, possess good class management and motivation skills and deliver excellent customer service. A high level of customer interaction is needed for these roles and you will need to be available for evening and weekend classes and daytime classes.
We will also accept applications for other coaching disciplines, but will only be able to consider this subject to a position being available.
We offer a supportive environment to grow and develop your career with the opportunity to put your ideas across. Innovation and ambition is strongly encouraged, and you’ll get a great feel for that working in our friendly and collaborative environment.
A competitive salary alongside a range of benefits including:
- Generous holiday entitlement - 24 days holiday each year plus bank holidays - rising to 32 days after 10 years' service, with the option to buy additional leave
- Maternity, adoption, parental and sick pay
- A wide range of flexible working opportunities
- Modern working environment at the Civic Offices in the heart of Reading
- Access to a range of training and learning opportunities to help you develop
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Life Assurance - three times your annual salary (for members of the LGPS)
- Employee Assistance Programme - round-the-clock access to free, impartial and completely confidential support and advice from trained therapists and legal experts
- On-site day nursery (Kennet Day nursery) rated outstanding by Ofsted, and a salary sacrifice scheme to help lower the cost of your nursery fees
- Season Ticket Loan - a loan to help with the cost of your rail or bus journey, to and from work
- Cycle salary
For more information about these roles or for an informal discussion please contact: Joanne Tombs, Activity and Health Development on 07976863558
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org