We are looking for a Nursery teacher for maternity cover from January 2020.
Our nursery has one class and complements our lovely school where pupils achieve good standards and are cared for by dedicated and committed professionals.
We are able to offer:
- The chance to work alongside the governors and senior leadership team in order to plan and deliver a strong nursery provision.
- A school team who have kind and supportive relationships and genuinely care about each other
- Happy, well-behaved and well-mannered children who draw from a wide range of backgrounds and ethnicities
- Supportive governors and parents who are enthusiastic about the school
- The opportunity to work in a very effective school in which OFSTED describe teaching as ‘good… with much that is outstanding’.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Highly supportive of a Catholic vision of education (even if you’re not a Catholic)
- Have prior experience of working or training in a nursery
- Knowledgeable about the EYFS and contemporary childcare initiatives related to early years
- Inspirational, dedicated and effective in the classroom
- Enthusiastic, flexible and imaginative
- Hard working, self-reflective and want to work as part of a team
- Able to laugh at life’s up and downs!
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate. Equal opportunities for all.
Application forms can be obtained from the school website or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5466.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please call to arrange.