Should you join the team at the Harlequin Theatre and Cinema to help with this year's Pantomime? Oh no you shouldn't! OH YES YOU SHOULD!
We are searching for casual technical crew to join our multi-skilled technical department and help with the successful delivery of this year's pantomime - Jack and the Beanstalk!
You'll be deploying your skills across a range of tasks that include:
* Working with the pantomime production team to ensure a professional standard of show and high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
* Engaging with and developing your skills with stage work, light and sound operation.
* Assistance with the maintenance of equipment for both cinema and live events.
* Ensuring compliance with Health, Safety and Fire Regulations.
* Assisting with emergency evacuations.
The successful candidate will need:
* Knowledge of or a willingness to learn aspects of theatre including but not exclusive to: stage management, lighting design & operation, sound design and operation, cinema projection.
* Knowledge of best Health & Safety practice, including but not exclusive to: First Aid, Manual Handling, Electrical safety and Working at Height.
* A flexible attitude to working hours incorporating the need to work evenings and weekends.
* A desire to learn and a proactive approach to work.
* To be available for most of the period from Monday 18th November - Sunday 12th January, including Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve to assist with the delivery of our 2019 Pantomime season.
Please note that whilst we are looking primarily to fill casual roles for pantomime, successful candidates for the role of casual technical crew will be offered the opportunity to remain with the team beyond the 12th January 2020 as a casual.
Closing date: Ongoing recruitment.
For an informal discussion about our casual technical crew positions, please call Ian Orrick, Programme Delivery Manager, on 01737 276873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.