Class Teacher Year 1
Employer: St John's CE Primary (Waterloo)
Salary: Pay Range M0 to M5
Location: St. John’s CE Primary School
Contract: Maternity leave
Working Pattern: Part-time (2 days)
DBS check: Enhanced
Closing Date: Monday 11 November 2019 at 10:00 am
Shortlisting: Tuesday 12 November 2019.
Short listed candidates will be informed via telephone/email.
Lesson observations and interviews: Monday 25 November.
Due to Maternity cover, the governors are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to join our Year 1 team. The post is for 2 days per week (Mondays and Tuesdays) from 1 January 2020.
We are looking for a candidate who:
· is fully supportive of our Christian vision and ethos
· is an excellent teacher who understands the importance of promoting high achievement for all pupils across the curriculum
· has excellent interpersonal skills and is committed to working collaboratively for the good of all pupils
· has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
· is enthusiastic, motivated and creative
· works well as part of a team
· is willing to be involved in the wider life of the school and community
In return, we can offer:
· a welcoming, caring school with a strong Christian ethos
· an outward facing school that is committed to the continuous professional development of our team
· well behaved, respectful children
· a strong, dedicated and supportive team of staff and governors
· an inviting working environment
More information about our school can be found on our website www.stjohnsceprimarywaterloo.co.uk
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
How to apply:
On-line, visit Sefton Job vacancies
Completed applications can be returned by post, in person or by email to the school for the attention of the Headteacher Mrs McManus addressed C/O Mrs Holbrook, St. John’s CE Primary School, Denmark Street, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 9RG Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do not accept CV's.