A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two Investment Executive within our Enterprise, Inward Investment and Trade team supporting businesses growth and investment across the West of England.
The Enterprise, Inward Investment and Trade service is responsible for delivering inward investment activity (Invest Bristol and Bath) and indigenous business support (West of England Growth Hub), alongside a new focus on international trade, to drive a joined up and effective business account management programme for the region.
You will provide a high-quality professional account management service, building and managing a diverse portfolio of professional relationships with potential investors and businesses. You will work at a strategic level providing guidance, connections and intelligence on the business environment and specialist sectors/clusters in the region, working closely with private and public-sector partners.
You will provide a steady flow of new incoming investment clients by supporting the development of marketing campaigns and collateral, gathering intelligence and building your own pipeline of opportunities.
You will take an independent, impartial and objective approach, to providing bespoke solutions, drawing on the collective offer of the West of England Combined Authority.
Rewards and Benefits
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 after five years’ continuous service, plus bank holidays, pro rata
- Auto-enrolment into the Avon Pension Fund
- Cycle to work scheme and secure bike parking
- Free eye tests for all display screen equipment (DSE) users
- Commuter Travel Club - WECA employees can sign up to receive discounted monthly bus tickets, unlimited bus travel for work or leisure within your chosen zone, automatic ticket renewal and price freeze for 12 months.
Full-time permanent appointment
Interview Date will be week commencing 18thth November 2019
Please contact Jane Wright investment manager on M +44 (0) 7971754611