Springfield Primary Academy, part of the Enquire Learning Trust, is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and outstanding classroom practitioner to work with a class of 23 Year 5 children. From 1st January 2020 until 31st August 2020 to cover maternity leave.
We are looking to appoint a positive, outstanding teacher who:
- has a sound knowledge of the national curriculum
- has drive, energy, ambition and high expectations for all
- is an outstanding practitioner who is passionate about how children learn
- has the ability to make learning fun
- is committed to raising attainment
- is ambitious for their career development
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic and keen children who love learning
- the opportunity to work as part of a team alongside talented and committed staff
- opportunities to build and develop your career in an innovative and forward thinking environment
- access to professional development through the Enquire Learning Trust
To apply please return application forms by post or electronically to: Mrs J Burke, Business Manager at email@example.com
We cannot accepts CV’s.
For an informal discussion or an informal visit to the school is recommended and warmly welcomed. If you wish to visit please contactMrs J Burke, Business Manager on 01472 230260 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.