Cover Supervisor, Putting Children First, Developing People as Leaders, Realising Potential
Woodside Primary Academy is an Outstanding School and is looking for an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to join our team. We welcome applications from experienced support staff who believe they can make a positive difference to learning by providing our children with exciting and memorable experiences. You will supervise a prepared lesson in the absence of a class teacher, ensuring that in doing so the pupils’ learning and development is continued and maintained. You will also need to have the ability to communicate the work set by the class teacher to the pupils; ensuring that they are aware of expectations for both behavior and task completion.
Salary: Scale Point 15 - £25,809 pro-rata (Actual salary £21,944.74)
Term Time only – 35 hours per week
- Have a positive outlook to ensure the children are at the heart of all your actions.
- A passion for empowering children to reach their maximum potential.
- Have experience of working with children of primary school age.
We would like to hear from you if you have:-
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a highly pressured environment to meet demands and deadlines
- Flexibility in your approach and thinking
……. then our children and staff would like to meet you.
Potential applicants are welcome to visit the School.
Please contact the school office, by Telephone 0208 520 5168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment or request an application pack by emailing email@example.com
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website www.woodsideprimaryacademy.com
Closing Day: Monday 28th October 2019 @9am.
Interviews: Thursday 31st October 2019.