An opportunity has arisen for an experienced IRO Operational Manager to work in our Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Service.. You will be responsible for providing leadership to the team and continuing to drive forward high quality practice throughout Children’s Services through the establishment of quality assurance mechanisms and regular reviews of practice.
As a registered social worker with HCPC you will have a minimum of five years post qualifying experience of working with children, young people and their families, together with experience of providing expert management support. You will report to our Head of Service for Safeguarding and Quality Assurance.
If you are passionate and committed to improving the lives and opportunities of children and young people then we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer –
- Market Premia payment of £7000 per annum, payable in 12 equal instalments
- Retention payment of £2000 per annum, payable after 2 years’ service with Medway
- Essential User Allowance with option to transfer to Lease Car following probation
- Relocation Scheme up to £6000
- Access to our award winning social care academy
To view our full range of employment benefits please click here.
For an informal discussion please contact Becky Cooper on 01634 336319.