Salary: Grade P03 £38,403 - £41,466 per annum dependant on experience
Contract: Full-time 35 hours,This is an all year round post including working within extended hours 8-6 and working in school holidays.
Required from November (or as close to this start date as possible)
Do you want the opportunity to manage and develop our 0-3s provision supporting young children to have a good start in life, in a new built thriving school and children’s center?
Moreland Primary School and Children’s Center is located in a new building encompassing 0-11’s care and education. We are looking to appoint a full time manager who has a minimum of two years’ experience of day to day management of staffing, admissions and education and childcare provision for children 0-3 within an inner city, multi-cultural setting. We need a manager who:
- Will manage 0-3’s provision so that it runs smoothly every day
- Can work closely with the schools leadership team to ensure the highest standards and the best possible environment, education and care for young children 0 – 3 years
- Can inspire and manage others and be an effective role model for staff, including teamwork, positive relationships with children, parents and carers,
- Is passionate about providing high quality and enabling environments for all young children to learn, develop and thrive.
- Has effective, efficient, organisation and great interpersonal skills.
- Is committed to meeting the needs of the whole child and his /her family
- Relates well to people, parents, carers, early years team, outside agencies and wider school community and actively supports early home learning
- Wants the opportunity to grow and develop and be part of the schools vision 0-11s
This is a unique opportunity to work at Moreland Primary School and Children’s center (part of the Moreland/ St Luke’s Federation) Both schools and the children’s center work closely together and serve the local EC1 vibrant and diverse community.
Moreland School (2-11) received a good Ofsted with outstanding features in 2016 and the 0-2 provision also recently received a good Ofsted. We are looking for a person to join the team and work together on our journey towards outstanding.