Enfield Libraries have a number of permanent Full-time positions available to cover a range of shifts, including evening and weekend working. Opening Hours for the service are Monday to Friday 9am until 8pm, Saturday 9am until 5.30pm & Sunday 12pm to 4pm.
Enfield has 17 libraries, with over a million visitors per year. We also issue over a million items per year. The service is divided into four main Libraries with up to 4 smaller community libraries each. The main libraries have all been recently refurbished or rebuilt and offer up-to-date books, Wi-Fi, public computers, online resources and events programmes to encourage reading.
Successful candidates will have a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities which will include working within a team or on your own. You will encourage people to make full use of the library services and help customers to use the resources, information and Council services available.
Key skills needed for the role:
Ability to deliver excellent customer service and a genuine interest to help people
Good IT skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
A ‘can do’ attitude, and attention to detail
Able to communicate clearly with customers and team members
Organised, methodical and able to follow instructions accurately
Empathetic and understanding
Previous customer service or libraries experience
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
Please do not apply
If you have applied for a Customer Service Officer post in Enfield Libraries in the last year and was not successful as another application will not beconsidered.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: Midnight 17th October 2019
Interview Date: TBC
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Cheyenne Moses on Cheyenne.Moses@enfield.gov.uk . A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 0208 379 4419.
The advertised salary is for full time work, the salary for part time will be calculated on a pro- rata basis.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for this post.