Scale 2 point 3-4 £19,420 – £19,808 pa pro rata
8.45am – 3.15pm • 30 hours a week
Term time only • Required as soon as possible
Maternity cover until 31 March 2020 although this may be extended or made permanent
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our friendly team. The position may involve working with a specific child or group, as well as supporting other children in the class with their learning. The age range depends on the skills and experience of the candidate and so is to be decided. Part of the hours will also be supporting the children at lunchtime. The candidate should be calm and caring and able to make a dedicated contribution to sensitively supporting the needs of all children. Experience of working with SEN children would be an advantage but is not essential.
We want someone who:
- Has had experience of working with children
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- Is flexible and can work well within a team
- Has experience of working with children from a range of different backgrounds
- Has a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy, friendly and hard working children
- Very supportive colleagues
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
Applicants are welcome to come and have a look around and meet our children. For further details please contact the Headteacher, Mrs Alison Fox.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Wednesday 16 October 2019
All applications will be considered on receipt and therefore please send you application form in as soon as possible.
Published in: Internal Bulletin/www.rbwm.gov.uk