We empower families to be their best and support children to develop and reach their potential. You can help build the foundations to create this.
Making a difference is what we do, we strive to make a positive contribution to the lives of children, young people and adults. You will be part of an Early Help team who deliver high quality services to families of Bracknell Forest. The families are at the forefront of everything we do.
Because we're Bracknell Forest.
What it's like working in our team...
We are a Family Hub based within Early Help working closely together to provide the best support to children, young people and adults. Including working with internal and external partners to improve outcomes.
We are non-judgemental and empathic, we show compassion and understanding, we build positive relationships, challenging when appropriate, we value all views and opinions, we listen and respond, we ensure everybody's voice is heard, and are passionate about the work we do
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, Responsibilities and training...
- To provide an accurate, well organised and efficient support service to families within Bracknell Forest.
- To ensure services are advertised and updated through digital means.
- To comply with policies and procedures relating to safeguarding, health and safety, welfare, security, confidentiality and data protection.
- To report any maintenance problems that are observed or raised to the Manager and or appropriate systems.
- To undertake general administrative duties such as dealing with mail, arranging meeting times, and room bookings.
The benefits you will experience are...
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- A great office location with ample parking near the regenerated town centre.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
What We're looking for...
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and reliable person. Somebody who will be the friendly face of the Hub greeting families with a warm welcome. Good communication skills both written and oral are vital and the ability to communicate effectively with adults and children, adapting communication styles where necessary.
Interview date -
Interviews will be held on: 04th October 2019
Want to ask a question?
Name: Emily Cannell
Job Title: Family Hub Team Leader
Phone Number: 01344 354455