We are looking for an enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner to join the team in our Waterside Day Care building.
The post is permanent, 37 hours per week, all year round on an early/late shift basis.
The successful candidate will:
• Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator.
• Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
• Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
We can offer you:
• An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work.
• Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
• Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
• Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
Please do not send a C.V. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We have a strong commitment to inclusion and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practices.
Successful applicants will be required to provide satisfactory background checks, references and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office on 0118 937 5677 or email email@example.com - www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
NORCOT EARLY YEARS CENTRE, 82 Lyndhurst Road, Tilehurst, Reading RG30 6UB.