The SEN & Disabled Children's Team is looking for a team member to provide wide ranging administrative and PA support to the team and one or more managers.
Key tasks include:
- Responding to a range of telephone and email enquiries from both clients and internal customers and contacts.
- To monitor several email inboxes, taking ownership of the tasks and ensuring that priorities are appropriately given.
- Maintaining and updating files, records and spreadsheets, including those of a highly confidential nature.
- Processing invoices and recording payments.
- Maintain and update financial spreadsheets using excel.
- Collecting, processing and inputting data onto the Care Director and Capita ONE system, by scanning and making notes on the individual case files as required.
A working knowledge of Agresso (finance system) and Care Director (social care client database) would be an advantage.
West Berkshire Council offer excellent employment benefits such as flexible working, access to a wide range of relevant training, local government pension scheme, family friendly policies, a range of local discounts and much more. You will also be entitled to a generous annual leave entitlement of 27 days per annum rising to a maximum of 32 days, depending on how long you’ve worked for us and the grade of your job.
This role has been identified as public facing in accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2017; the requirement to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence in English applies
Please contact Alison Horne (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 01635 519945 for an informal chat about this role.