Anticipated start date: November 2019
Cox Green is a well-established co-educational Academy school, situated in the heart of the community of Cox Green, Maidenhead. We have been graded “good” by Ofsted and are oversubscribed year on year; testimony to the quality of teaching and learning we provide.
We require a hard-working individual to join our team of staff, assisting the Site Manager in providing an efficient on-site service. Relevant experience of building maintenance is essential.
Security is a key responsibility and the successful candidate will have the responsibility for opening and closing the school buildings and site, as well as checking and securing the premises outside of normal school hours.
The Residential Site Controller also has responsibility for evening and weekend lettings and out of hours emergencies. The post comes with a three-bedroom on-site bungalow subject to rent and bills.
Tasks and duties will include:
- Carrying out site and grounds maintenance and repairs.
- Facilities functions as directed by the Site Manager.
- Being the principle key holder for the school premises.
- Assisting the Site Manager with Health and Safety matters.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in building maintenance and facilities management.
- Well organised.
- Able to carry out the physical requirements of the role.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Flexible with regards to the working hours and pattern.
Full details and an application pack for this post can be downloaded from the school website: www.coxgreen.com. Please email your completed application form to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 8am, Monday 23 September 2019
Interviews to be held: To be confirmed
Published in: Internal Bulletin/www.rbwm.gov.uk