We have a number of exciting opportunities within our Environmental Services team, look to apply now and become a valued member helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
This is an opportunity to lead and work within a team to deliver an excellent, efficient and professional landscaping service for the public and our customers. We are looking for the following skills:
- Attention to detail, proactive, with a commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- A full driving licence
- Relevant NPTC and technical qualifications
- Resourceful and flexible in your approach to work
- Environmentally aware with an active interest in landscaping and horticulture
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
We are striving to be great to work for, excellent to work with, leading the way and delivering for our communities.
For an informal chat about this post please contact Chris Holley, Environmental Services Operations Manager on 01935 462880.
You will be based primarily from the Lufton Depot in Yeovil where we operate agile working practices.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for more details.