School Premises Officer
Required for October 2019 Fixed contract for 12 months in the first instance, subject to probationary period.
36hr per week, 52 weeks per year with 27 days holiday entitlement (during school breaks)
Plus bank holidays
Salary Grade E pt 11 £21,166 plus opportunity of overtime.
The Governors of Lydiate Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self -motivated person who would like to provide a key role in maintaining our school site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
Duties will include:
- Locking and unlocking the school and carrying out security checks on the building
- Carrying out and record basic checks and help to maintain Health and Safety records
- Support the maintenance of property and grounds including liaising with contractors
- Monitor site stock and order supplies
- Experience of DIY and ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating competently
- Willingness to attend Health and Safety courses
- Willingness to attend to exceptional cleaning duties
Previous experience would be beneficial but training opportunities will be offered.
The successful candidate will be expected to act as a keyholder.
The hours of working are: Monday to Thursday 7.00am - 10.15am and 2.30pm – 6.30pm
Friday 7.00am - 10.00am and 2.30pm - 6.30pm
Please complete application form and email to Mrs Julie Wilson (Bursar). Visits by prior appointment are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 0151 526 2657 or e mail email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and all qualifications will be verified.
CLOSING DATE Tuesday 17th September 2019
SHORTLISTING Wednesday 18th September 2019
INTERVIEW DATE Friday 20th September 2019