Mission Grove Primary School - We are seeking to appoint a class teacher with vision and energy to join our team. NQT's are also welcome to apply. You should have experience of curriculum planning and delivery, pastoral welfare, be a good communicator and have high standards of behaviour and discipline.
Applicants should be:
- An excellent practitioner with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour.
- A team player who is friendly, positive, proactive and has good interpersonal skills
- A creative thinker and learner with a love for learning
- Flexible as Mission Grove has two sites and all staff are expected to work on either site as required
- Qualified and committed to working in the Primary Sector
A full job description is attached
We can offer:
- A Good School – Ofsted March 2017
- Bespoke CPD with opportunities across all phases
- Lively and enthusiastic children
- An inclusive approach to education
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated leadership team
We welcome, and actively encourage, visits to our school to find out more about the friendly atmosphere at Mission Grove Primary. To arrange a visit please contact Debi Swinhoe on 020 8509 6203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available to download from the school website. Completed forms should be sent via email to email@example.com or posted to the Buxton Road address detailed above. Only applications submitted on the local authority application form will be considered.
Mission Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers. The successful candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS and be required to complete the Disqualification by Association declaration form.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd September 2019
Interview date: Week commencing 30th September 2019