St Luke’s Church of England School is innovative, inclusive and creative. The school is part of a thriving community and was graded “Outstanding” by Ofsted in October 2017.
We are looking for someone to join our Lunchtime Team who:
- Is caring, enthusiastic and reliable
- Enjoys working with children
- Is able to support the school in promoting good manners and good behaviour
- Can ensure the safety and wellbeing of our pupils
- Is keen to join in with our active and happy lunchtimes
- Is keen to work in a friendly supportive team.
Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application pack. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com or call the school office on 01628 621600.
Please email all applications to email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted without a completed application form.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.