Salary Grade Range: Scale NJC 6, Spine points 26-28
Actual Salary: £23,041- £23,877 per annum
Hours; Part Time 32.5 hours per week (8.30-3.45), Term Time Only
Contractual Status: Permanent
The Executive Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield Primary School would like to recruit for a Cover Supervisor Starting from October 2019.
The role of Cover Supervisor will have a major impact on the quality of Teaching and Learning. We are looking for people who:
- Has strong behaviour management skills- so that they can work independently across age groups.
- Has actively sought experience/or has experience in leading whole class sessions
- Has experience in working with children in a school setting
- Has a level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Has experience of leading play activities at lunch
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community
Rotherfield is a vibrant and welcoming school, within the London Borough of Islington. Visits to the school are actively encouraged - please contact the school office to arrange a time on 0207 226 66 20
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Wednesday 25th September 2019
Interviews held: Week beginning 30th September 2019
Rotherfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.