Having delivered a new look website Watford Borough Council are now looking to further develop the site to deliver simple, user friendly services to our customers.
Our vision is to create online experiences that are easier and more convenient for people to use than either phoning or visiting us in person and that also help us internally to make best use of technology to be as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an innovative individual to manage the delivery of this project
You should have an outstanding knowledge of digital customer experience, user research, service improvement and redesign techniques, web technologies, integrations, business analysis.
The post holder will –
- Manage the delivery of a program of digital Customer Services.
- Champion customers, understanding their needs and translating this into high quality end to end online services.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, customers and external suppliers to develop seamless digital customer experiences.
- Work across the council, bringing digital innovation and efficiency to Council services.
- Link work to deliver online services with the delivery of services with improvements to the council’s customer service centre case management system.
The post holder will have:-
- Substantial experience of delivering organisation-wide digital service transformation
- A track record of delivering public facing digital services with advanced professional knowledge and experience
- Experience of redesigning business processes and systems, to deliver cost savings and service improvements for customers
- Significant experience of influencing and negotiating with senior stakeholders to deliver digital products which fit customer and organisational needs
- Understanding and experience of working with digital and ICT platforms used to deliver public-facing services
This post will be subject to a Disclosure Scotland check.
Completed applications should be emailed to the Shared HR Service for Watford Borough Council
returned to Human Resources at Watford Town Hall .
We are strongly committed to equality of opportunity in employment and we encourage applications from all sectors of the community